Missing Theme Options / Customizer or UX Builder
If you get a blank Theme Options screen or have problems opening UX Builder try these steps:
- Increase memory limit: Increasing the WordPress Memory Limit. It's recommended to have at least 128MB (256MB is even better).
- Make sure you have at least PHP 5.6 installed. You can check that in WooCommerce → System status
- Make sure you have at least WordPress 4.5 installed.
If that does not work there is probably a plugin conflict. Try this:
- Disable all plugin.
- Check if you still can't open the Customizer or UX Builder.
- If it works, try to add activate the plugins again one by one and test.